New Era hat is a hard hat to maintain; one needs to learn some preventive measure that can enable him/her to keep the cap clean and brand new for a long. In the below text I will be describing precautionary measure taken to clean and maintain your hat at high standards of the new era fitted hats.
- Decide how you want your hat clean. It is a desire of everyone who has fitted hats to keep them looking fresh and in good shape. To achieve this one has to make sure that he/she uses gentle cleaning and have proper storage to make sure his/her new era fitted hats are safe. Also, the user should avoid soaking the new cap with other clothes to keep it fresh always; the lid should even not come to contact with soil to preventing it getting old or out of shape early.
- Cleaning your hat gently after every use in order to ensure that no dust accumulates on your hat after using it ‘especially those with era fitted cap, it is therefore advisable to the user to clean their hats gently after use this should take a little as two minutes.
- Remove dust and lint using a lint roller-removing dust and lint using lint roller is one of the best ways to keep your hat fresh every day after using it. Use of lint roller is one the best to keep your hat away from dust and lint on your cap. However; some lint rollers may contain sticky end which may be left on your cap. These sticky ends are usually removed by hand picking.
- Using wet wipers once in a week. To keep your new era hats away from developing any stain before they get worse use of wet wiper is an excellent method. The wet whipper is through whipped to the outside and inside the cap once in a week or more if you wear your hat daily. While using the wet wiper one may give more focus on places where they sweat most and on blim where they put their hands most. Sweat tends to penetrate fabric which is very difficult to remove while fingerprint may form brim around the place you take most while taking off the hat.
- storing your hat properly-tossing your new ere fitted hats on the floor or dresser increase the chances of the cap accumulating the dust. Storing the hat on hat rack may also make it acquire dust this is because hat racks tend to store dust especially when placed beside the door. The best way to keep your fitted hats is inside a box and making sure that it is wrapped with a tissue paper.
- filling the sink with soapy water. While washing your new era fitted hats, it is advisable to use cold water. Cold water prevents the hat dye from seeping out. However, one can still use hotter water while washing old hats which have been already cleaned before.